!CLICK!



FOR



!DISCOUNT!



FOR



YOU



NOW


Sunday, September 11, 2011

#CHEAP Mikhail Baryshnikov: Merce My Way

Mikhail Baryshnikov: Merce My Way


Mikhail Baryshnikov: Merce My Way


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Mikhail Baryshnikov: Merce My Way,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Mikhail Baryshnikov: Merce My Way,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Mikhail Baryshnikov: Merce My Way Mikhail Baryshnikov: Merce My Way






Mikhail Baryshnikov: Merce My Way Overview


Mikhail Baryshnikov, a photographer most of his adult life, has turned his lens on dance, and here pays vibrant homage to the work of master choreographer Merce Cunningham. In his introduction to Merce My Way Baryshnikov writes, "Watching Cunningham's dances through the eye of a lens is a lesson in the extremes and restraints of a dancer's body... to a dancer, such nakedness is revelatory." This volume offers 85 of Baryshnikov's striking, never-before-published color images, in which he seizes the essence of Cunningham's choreography by anticipating the dancers' motions and capturing the streaming fluidity of the dance. His images are radiant and electric--blurring motion, past, present and future into a single frame. Featuring images of six recent Cunningham dances, the book is a revelation for all those who revere dance--and the work of these two masters.